Nike Partner Club
The Nike Partner Club programme has been running since 2013, and is aimed at an exclusive group of leading FA Charter Standard Football Clubs working in partnership with Nike and The FA. The aim of the programme is to raise standards in Grassroots Football. NPC has been of huge benefit to hundreds of clubs already, and if you come on board, your club will gain access to:
- Financial support for coaching qualifications.
- Access to dedicated events at St Georges Park.
- Nike Training Academy & Nike Trial Van experience (see the video below).
- Guidance and support to raise the profile and perception of Clubs within their Community, helping them attract players, volunteers and new sponsorship.
- Free NPC club website.
- Match, training and leisure apparel from Nike, delivered via leading UK retailer, including e-commerce club shop.
- A rebate scheme linked to your spend on Nike product.
Nike have recently signed a new deal with the FA until 2030. The brand aim to pump in £9m into the game. Since 2013, £5.25m has been invested by Nike into grassroots football. This includes £2m into county FAs, with an additional £2 worth of footballs distributed across these counties. Furthermore, £1.25 has been invested into coaches education. Nike’s commitment to the game cannot be doubted.